-Gramps-

Who Are You And What Do You Drive?

:rolleyes: Hi all. Denny and Cathy here. We are located in Indiana. We have been retired for 3 years and purchased a 2011 Fleetwood Bounder 35k that same year. Cathy an I travel with Lexie our Pug and all just love the Bounder. Short trips mostly, but take and extend our trips some, 2 or 3 weeks. We plan some longer trips in the future, west and east from Indiana.

We are Tom and Carol Gulya of Myrtle Beach, SC. We have been rving since 1971 and have used everything from conversion vans to trailers to motorhomes (1 class b, 1 class c and 2 class a's). As a result of a great Tiffin Rally in Sarasota this feb. we recently updated from our '04 Allegro Bay that had served us well for 10 years to a '13 Allegro 32CA. We travel a few times a year with our 2 Shelties, and like to explore new places or just relax at one of our local beach campgrounds during the off season.

Hi gramps, you may know me somewhat from other posts on other threads, but this is good place to introduce our family. I travel with my wife Terri, 17 year old son Dylan, and 13 year old son Logan. From the low F-number, you may surmise that my parents joined FMCA in 1969,and I have been with the club off and on ever since. My parents had a 35' Fitzjohn Road runner, and our current coach is a 32' 1989 Southwind. It's not fancy, but the Chevy 454 engine runs great and we've put over 5000 miles on it in the last 4 year's.

Gramps, someday we need to meet and talk about phone systems. I worked for AT&T, Lucent Tech, and Avaya for 12 years up until 2003.

Chris G.

F3508-s

Westminster, CO

Hi Everybody,

Darryl and Jo here(15 yrs) from the Great White North - eh! This is our first MH - 2003 HR Endeavor DST Bath & 1/2. We have retired early, due to both good luck and bad(health)luck. We travel with our 13 y.o. cat. I've spent years motorcycle camping, 1976 - 1993, and am now looking forward to not sleeping on rocks! I can't wait to turn the heat on or the A/C. We've done a couple of shake down trips and we both find ourselves laughing out loud at this MH as it is larger than some of the Apartments we have lived in!

The MH came with its own name - "eh Team II", so, all I can say is - I love it when a plan comes together!!

See you on the roads. We will be the couple with the stupid grins on our faces.