Sign in to follow this  
Xplorer

TST Tire Pressure Monitor

Well, after reading and reading and reading, and researching, finally, decided to go with the TST TPMS, which I ordered today.

Won't get it to install until we arrive in NY next week. Then a 1k mile trip to test them out.

I sure hope they work without any headaches. One thing, it appears that the customer service with TST is outstanding. Customer service is the most important consideration for me, along with product quality. If they can be equalized, then it's a no brainer. Along with Value, hopefully it is a win, win.

There were less expensive and more expensive tpms units out there, but tst kept coming to to the surface.

Since 0'76, we have had a blow out on one TT, and 2 blowouts on a former class c. Luckily, no vehicle damage occurred on either.

We were approaching a Semi on I65, and before we caught up to him, a trailer tire blew. Not much traffic, and we ended up dodging flying tread, etc until we could get out of the way.

Tires get a lot of my attention, now I will have another MH toy and a sister for the GPS to play around with.

I've had the TST in service for a year. I think you'll find it very satisfactory.

One tip... when initially setting up the unit, follow their suggestion and set your high and low parameter limits *before* configuring each individual wheel. If you set the wheels first, you'll have all sorts of alarm triggers going off *while* you're trying to set your parameters. Aggravating.

And, if you do encounter any difficulties, don't hesitate to call them. Incredibly friendly and cooperative folks! Good Luck

I have had TST for several years, in fact I am on my second system from TST. The only reason I went to the second system is that over the years, I found the anti theft sensors to be a little annoying at times when I had to adjust the pressure in my tires. The configuration of my rims made it very difficult to use the sensor wrench. When the batteries in my sensors stated needing replacement (several years) I switched to the system with the flow thru sensors. TST swapped several sensors at the Madison convention, no charge no questions asked. Their early sensors had a gasket problem but that has been solved in the sensors you have now.

Would not leave home without it.

Installed TST in May, made the trip from NY to SC.

They worked as described. The tire pressures increased as the heat built-up on the road.

Peace of mind for the Toad. No repeater needed for the 35' MH with TST on the Toad.

Easily installed and programmed. Ordered additional TST Sensors, and they programmed easily. Glad I now have them on all tires.

Followed the directions.