benny@waskomtexas.com

Hubcaps On My Roadtrek

I am going to fill this forum up with questions. Hereis a new one:

When we got our 1997 Roadtrek 190 it had four full-cover hubcaps. It was not long until one fell off, who knows where. I asked on another forum where to find another and what it might cost. No Answers.

After a few months I located one for $20. I felt that was a good deal. A couple of months later, I lost another hubcap, but a park ranger found it for us. Then we lost two more. I have two left if anyone wants them.

What I would like to find is four caps that just cover the lug nuts, like an old cheap delivery truck. They would stay on. I hate driving it with no hubcaps; it looks like the vehicle in The Grapes of Wrath. Here is our Roadtrek and some modifications that I have made.

http://www.waskomtexas.com/RV/

Anyone have a solution?

Go to any wrecking yard that has the same model Dodge van.

OR, if you want new, to any Dodge dealer.

Brett Wolfe

I have been doing that. I tried one in Colorado, they checked on their network and all they found was some in Texas for $48.00 each. I thought JC Whitney would have them, but they did not. They have some kind of spinners. They might work but then they might look strange with out adding the chrome outer rings. If it did not cost so much I would just buy chrome or aluminum wheels. I also tried the parts houses and all they had was some plastic wheel covers. I will keep checking at salvages.

Guest Wayne77590

In my travels around Texas I have seen road side stops that deal in nothing but hub caps. Have you tried one of those places?

A Google search on "hubcaps for roadtrek" sent up a lot of hits.

I am not looking for the full wheel hubcaps like the ones that keep falling off. All I want is what probably came out on the cheap dodge cargo vans that just cover the lug nuts. I have two of the full wheel covers if anyone is interested in them. $20.00 each and you pay shipping or come and get them.