Sign in to follow this  
tmdo65

HWH Air Level And Tag Axle

Raised the tag to check raised height. Turned off the engine got out to check.

When I restarted the engine the tag switch light was out no chime and level system not working.

Checked tag and it was down and travel light on.

If I turned the switch to raise it did not work and the travel light went out....

Any ideas Thanks Tom

Hi Tom, Welcome to FMCA !

Just finished doing some upgrades to the computer software and opened the the forum.

Looking at some of the sections and threads I noticed that there was no responses to your post.

Did you get an answer to your question ?

If not could you post the Make, Model and Year of your coach for the group.

Rich.

I just recently purchased my first motor home 2002 Monaco Windsor 40ft last week. I got call back to work in FL so I haven't had time to get familiar with it yet. I do plan on bring it down here and get out of hotel living. But while working down here and just setting in the hotel I have plenty of time to think and learn about my new Motorhome (my new home). I was thinking about the leveling system on my 2002 Monaco. It isn't self leveling but I noticed and it have 2 levelers on the back and only 1 on the front in the center just set back behind the front axle. Probably a stupid question but how is the front used to level the coach? Does it use the suspension air bags? If so on the controls there is only three buttons, two for the back and one for the front and then the all levelers button.

KMiller, Welcome to FMCA.

Think you coach is equipped with the RVA System.

The link below will get the information regarding the operation of a 3 point leveling system. You can read over the information. They do a better job covering how there system works then I could do.

Like most things there are pros and cons depending on ones point of view.

http://www.rvajacks.com/

Rich.