Sign in to follow this  
matto1981

Anyone Drive A 2013 Winnebago Vista?

I traded a 2013 Thor AEC 27.1 for a 2013 Winnebago Vista 27N on June 29. Hated the ACE quality and handling.

Absolutely love the Vista. Handles well without any adjustments or add -ons. Quality is excellent. Like sak66 said lots of room good storage. Well thought-out layout.

The only things I don't like are the vent fans (wish they were remote controlled Fantastic Fans, having them converted this week) and I wish the radio was set up for Sirius/XM.

Tows my CR-V well.

We had a 30T last year which handled poorly and we had to add on the after market suspension kit to improve safety at highway speed as it wouldn't track and did the 'tail wags dog' over 45mph. Winnebago wouldn't take responsibility for problem in any way. We are looking for other 30T owners with the same problem. I can be reached by email rajport@charter.net. RJ

We had a 30T last year which handled poorly and we had to add on the after market suspension kit to improve safety at highway speed as it wouldn't track and did the 'tail wags dog' over 45mph. Winnebago wouldn't take responsibility for problem in any way. We are looking for other 30T owners with the same problem. I can be reached by email rajport@charter.net. RJ

The handling problems are the fault of the Ford chassis. Some handle well with no additional suspension mods or add-ons. Others require sway bars, trac bars, better shocks, etc. Some handling problems can be improved with four corner weighing, correct tire inflation and proper wrought distribution.

See the info and videos at http://www.hendersonslineup.com

Ken