deluco

Tire Safeguard TPMS

I'm considering a new TPMS system called Tire Safeguard.

http://www.tiresafeguard.com/

I've seen it advertised in the FMCA magazine and while it has many of the features I'm looking for, my concern is that it's about $200 less than most of the other brands out there. The transmitters have replaceable batteries and flow-thru sensors to allow you to check and adjust air pressure without removing the transmitter.

Does anyone have any experience with Tire Safeguard?

Any other recommended TMPS's?

My coach came with a TPMS system, but sorry, I can't recall the brand. BTW, I was in VN, in III Corps, and wore both the patches you have displayed.

This is what we're considering. Comes with a (3) yr guarantee vs (2) for most and is on sale. Get the flow through sensors for the rv, if available, that allow adding air when on the tires, but the recommendation is the regular ones for any towed vehicles. Seems car washes like to eat the flow through ones due to them sticking out too far.

http://www.tiretraker.com/

The cap sensors for the towed car can also be damaged by a car wash to the tune of $170 each plus a flat time on your way out if you have a built in TPMS on your car. I remove the caps when back home or staying for a long time at one location.

I use truck system technology's system with the flow through sensors on my coach and the caps on the toad. They offer two year warranty with there unit. I had a sensor low battery signal start while coming back from FL. I found while taking the sensor apart the outer housing had a small crack. I called them and they instructed me to send all the sensors back and they would replace them free of charge. There reasoning was there early production of the flow through sensors were not manufactured to the proper specs.

Anyway they seem like a reasonable company to deal with. Also you can hard wire the monitor into your 12v system or use the ac adapter or the on board battery inside which comes with the system. My system is the 507 model.

Good luck in your choosing.

JG