Barnero

Overland Loredo Air Horn Operation

Any of the subject owners have any instructions on how to work the air horns? The only controls I see is a on - off type switch on the dash panel. I figured it may switch from standard horns to the air horns, but no luck there. Appreciate any ideas/instructions.

Rodney

Barnero,

There aren't many Overland products out there.

While basic air horn wiring/plumbing may have been fit by our chassis maker (let us know what year and make chassis do you have), it is quite possible the switches are coach (i.e. Overland) specific.

Brett Wolfe

Thatnk Brett. From what I see there are several in the organization with Overland coaches. Mine is a 99 Loredo. I asked the Fleetliner shop when I took it in for a recall fix and they said they had no idea. They didn't seem real eager to help.

Brett,

From what I see there are 129 Overland owners and 19 Odessa Industries owners in the organization. As you surmised by now my chassis is a 99 Fleetliner. Thanks again for your input.

Rodney

Rodney,

Is that a Fleetliner or FREIGHTLINER chassis? Lots of Freightliner owners out there. And Freightliner Corp in Gaffney, SC who build Freightliner motorhome chassis are very helpful on the phone.

Brett Wolfe

Sorry Brett, got my liners mixed up. It is a Freightliner.

Rodney,

Is that a Fleetliner or FREIGHTLINER chassis? Lots of Freightliner owners out there. And Freightliner Corp in Gaffney, SC who build Freightliner motorhome chassis are very helpful on the phone.

Brett Wolfe