drakeygirl

Large Blue Numbers Outside By HR Emblem-- What Is This?

I believe those numbers are from a Holiday Rambler club. They have several Holiday Rambler groups you can join, similar to the FMCA chapters.

You can browse the FMCA chapters by going to the following address: http://www.fmca.com/chapters/chapter-search

You can select by a certain search word, area of the country, or even by state.

Good Luck!

Right you are good Sir. Those are our HR Club numbers.

Cheers

Are the blue numbers outside above windshield by HR emblem FMCA or put on by HR?

By the way, some will have white instead of blue numbers. Means the same thing.

I just got my FMCA plates today. Where do I mount them? I was thinking one upper left rear. Where does the second one go?

Placement really depends on your coach. Some mount the rear one on the ladder (Kiley has custom ladder attachment mounts), some on the rear grills, some on the back cap.

Front mounts-- if no front license plate, mount there. Or in grill or on cap.

Look around any CG and you will see a number of different placements depending on coach layout.

Brett

I didn't want to put the plate on the front of our coach. For years I looked for a decal which I had seen on a coach in 2004. I never could find a supplier but at the rally in Gillette I was able to purchase an FMCA goose egg decal. Simply Etched Stickers had a booth and were selling these decals in a variety of colors. Their goose egg has the letters/numbers and border only. When placed on the coach the letters/numbers and border have the coach color as the background for the goose egg. I like the appearance of ours with black letters/numbers and border on the coach. The Simply Etched Stickers web site opens fully in Internet Explorer, it will not load properly on Mozilla Firefox.

Kiley Mold also had a decal at the rally. This is the first time I have seen one at their booth though I have asked in the past. Their decal is black in color with white letters just like the FMCA goose egg. I had already purchased and put the Simply Etched Stickers version of the goose egg on the coach before I saw the Kiley Mold version.

I have to walk around it and see what I think. Has anyone used double stick tape or is screws the only way?

I used 3M double sided tape years ago and my plate is still there through all the truck washes and weather.

I mounted mine on the rear ladder as mentioned above.

The front took some thought, I didn't want to go drilling holes in the body to use screws, one day I was at a small local store in a small town and found suction cups with hooks on them, I mounted my FMCA Goose Egg in the front window, and then hung my wooden name sign on the other side.

When I get ready to leave I just reach up and pull them off.

OK, I got the rear one on by using wire ties on the ladder up high. The ladder is too wide to use double face tape or screws but it looks good as each end touches the ladder. I'm thinking of a suction cup mount (2) to hold the other one on the inside of the windshield for the front.