Sign in to follow this  
bradrm

Hi Everyone - New to the FMCA Forums

Hi Everyone!

We are Brad and Marsha from Visalia, CA. We joined FMCA last winter and have recently started reading the great forums here to learn from our fellow RV'ers. We are recently retired from farming (Brad) and teaching (Marsha) backgrounds. We bought our first motorhome, a 2007 Safari Simba FRED, two and an half years ago and now we have the time to start using it the way we have wanted to. Many years ago, I made my first extended trip in a pickup with a SixPac camper, to New England and back, traveling east on a southern route and returning across the northern part of the country. That first trip only took seven weeks!

We have made several trips recently to Las Vegas where I grew up, to San Diego, to Paso Robles and to Morro Bay on the central CA coast since we got the coach. We are looking forward to a trip up the CA coast into Oregon later this year after we get Marsha's new Ford Edge ready to tow.

I am a ham radio operator and plan to install one of my old vhf/uhf radios in the coach so that I can ragchew with my fellow hams along the road.

I look forward to participating in the forums here and learning from our fellow FMCA'ers.

Welcome to FMCA and the Forum Brad and Marsha,

I hope that you find RV travel to be as wonderful as we have. There are so many great adventures out there. Have fun!