Sign in to follow this  
Jurisinceptor

Houston, Texas - San Jacinto Riverfront RV Park

I have stayed at Hundreds of RV parks in the East and many of them were VERY nice. I wanted to share with you the most incredible RV park I have ever encountered. East of Houston, Texas on I-10 (It's actually in Highlands, TX) is the San Jacinto Riverfront RV park. This park is amazing. The entire place is paved and every site is perfectly level. Full hook-ups, of course, including cable. There are two pools, one of which is an infinity pool over looking the river. You can soak up some sun in the pool while enjoying the view. The clubhouse is amazing and the coolest thing are the site on the river. The sites are terraced and EACH ONE comes with its own private jacquzzi at the site.

You might think, yeah, its probably $100.00 plus a night. Wrong. With my Good Sam discount, I paid $35.00. :)

It is a Good Sam park and they have a rating of a 10. Awesome.

I met the owner and he is very appreciative of the RV community for supporting the park and he said that if there is anything that I wanted, just let him know.

They also have a boat ramp, long term storage, laundry, awesome cottages, a nice store, etc. etc.

Just thought I would share this.

post-17493-0-89933400-1371905918_thumb.j