Barnero

Internetcamping.net or Ultimatervcamping.com

Has anyone joined the subject services? Lots of promises to save big bucks on camping fees, but this is my first time hearing of it. Any info on experience with this service would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rodney

Guest Wayne77590

I just happened to look at that for the first time today, going through RV BASICS and a discount was offered. For my money it's overpriced since I have so many other Internet resources that I can access. Putting money into another one just did not agree with me. I know that is not a good answer to your question. But if you can save money going through the Web site I mentioned, then the post is good for you.

Good luck.

I just happened to look at that for the first time today, going through RV BASICS and a discount was offered. For my money it's overpriced since I have so many other Internet resources that I can access. Putting money into another one just did not agree with me. I know that is not a good answer to your question. But if you can save money going through the Web site I mentioned, then the post is good for you.

Good luck.

He offered the lifetime service to me today for $17.

Caution Caution Caution. I joined and have been trying to get a refund. First of all, the tool that you are purchasing is a list of many small campgrounds all over the place and none of them are aware of any arrangement for discount camping. I've called about a dozen of them and they all have the same answer: "Never heard of internetcamping."

I'm worried that this is just the start of my problems because the "tool" that you purchase is an executable program that you load on your computer. Now I don't know what this program is really doing. I would recommend that you stay away from this operation. I'll let you know the results of Paypal's investigation and resolution.

Sid

I "joined" and called 10 of the mentioned campgrounds and got the answer that this outfit is not known to them. I requested from the owner info on the discounts and was told by Internet camping. com that he had a signed agreement from every campground in the directory. Is this a scam? You tell me. By the way, I got a "prompt" refund when I presented the owner with the facts.

Fred

Same experience as above. As a campground owner I had never heard of them but have had a few guests say I was listed as one of their affiliate parks. I then tried to contact InternetCamping.net and was unable to get any response. I wouldn't send them a cent.

Teri

They've been around since the mid 90s, all they are selling is a book that seems to be a copy of everyone else's, same 17,000 campgrounds as being offered by most membership clubs, except this group sends you a book and your on your own.

Like the above have mentioned, "No campgrounds have ever heard of them".