Sign in to follow this  
Baddad53

1999 Monaco Diplomat

Just purchased a 1999 Monaco Diplomat and it is at Redlands Truck & RV getting thing fixed.

There is their message: "This coach does not seem to be equipped with an air dump switch. There is a blind switch on the dash, but have not located anything, even through Monaco."

I can not believe the coach did not have one originally. It is the Monaco 1999 Diplomat 38A slide model. Anyone with that model now? Do you have an air dump switch? Thanks.

BD, you should have an HWH leveling system. If so the dump button is in the middle on the left side of the panel. Mine has 3 or 4 arrows pointing down.

Hope this helps.

Herman

The leveling system is a RVA model J II not a HWH. From other 1999 Diplomat owners the air dump switch should be on the dash left of the steering column. Thanks

• I have a 1999 Monaco Diplomat and the air dump switch is labeled 'air dump' in the row of rocker switches left of the steering column. The ignition has to be turned to the left in the accessory position and the switch held down until air is completely dumped from the system.