Sign in to follow this  
Gllash

Maintenance/Repair Manual For A 2006 Coachman RV

Does anyone have an idea where I could purchase a good repair manual for my Coachman? I have checked the website at both Coachman and Forest River with no luck, ebay, etc same thing nothing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Gary Lash

Good idea Rich. It's a 2006 coachman cross country SE model 376DS. I would like to have a better understanding where things are, filters, pumps, electrical etc...

Thanks.

Gary

I went to the site but it asks for a credit card, with no explanation of what a FULL download consist of. I declined..will keep looking thanks for the help.

Gary

I think the OP is looking for the MH equivalent of a Chiltons or Haynes repair manual. Good question as I just purchased an 05 Coachmen myself.

teamrope,

You might find the closest Coachman Dealer and ask there service department what manuels they use. You might find what they have and find one through them.

Herman

Hi Gary,

Looks like you coach is built on a Freightliner Chassis so with the last 6 numbers / Letter is often the first part of the 6.

They should be able to send you the chassis wiring, and electrical. Plus the Air Brake plumbing.

What Cummins Engine do you have ?

With that information I can send you the link for the Engine oil and filter intervals.

The other item you may want to ask Freightliner is if they have the fluid and filter interval information on the Hydraulic cooling and power steering systems.

The Coach wiring would have to come from Coachman. Like Herman mentioned.

Rich.