Sign in to follow this  
dsbike

New To the Forum And FMCA

We are currently from Concord, NC. We have our house up for sale & plan on becoming full timers in our 2013 Winnebago Journey. My wife & I are still working. I work for a major airline as a mechanic & my wife is a traveling RN who specializes in ER's. She is currently on contract in Gaffney SC. Hopefully she will stay here until we sell our house or it gets cold out & we decide she should migrate south to FL or TX.

We have been doing the camping thing as long as both of us can remember. We graduated from a 2 man tent to our first motor home in 2008. However we still use that 2 man tent. The motor home just doesn't feel like camping.

We started in a tent, then a pop up camper, then a hard side trailer, and we are on our third motorhome. The pop up was the best for being in the outdoors camping; but as we got older, the motorhome is the way we enjoy our travels now. Try Arizona, too. We have a home in Indiana, but winter in Surprise, AZ.