Guest Wayne77590

Once Upon A Time There Was A Marine And A Sailor...

Guest Wayne77590

one.... Which one is you? I'm the good looking one - you choose

two.... Are you the one with the horns or the one with the ball cap? I'm the good looking one - you choose

three.. I can see from the picture that you are an animal lover and this is good. (everyone needs at least one friend) You have already admitted to calling me "friend" so now I have two

four... Is this your ''toad''?Could be, Could be. And when I'm stuck, I just get the rope and pull on out

five... How many ''bails to the mile'' do you get? Did you spell that right? Two, and they hang from the bumper.

Have you been drinking Wayne? I know I've had a couple and can't figure your joke out. But I never joined the army. As a Canadian I tried to join the US marines back in 1968 but at that time no more of us were being accepted.

When we meet explain the joke. Eh!!

Have you been drinking Wayne? I know I've had a couple and can't figure your joke out. But I never joined the army. As a Canadian I tried to join the US marines back in 1968 but at that time no more of us were being accepted.

When we meet explain the joke. Eh!!

Click on "Wayne77590" and then on "View Member Profile".

The photo may help you figure out who is who-- or maybe not.

Guest Wayne77590

And the reply was for what Seajay posted in the other thread.

Oh! And to not leave the Ain't Really Marine Yet out of the foray, well let's just say they can jump in and help me also. :rolleyes:

Don't forget that all this taunting is in fun. (Isn't it?)

Guest Wayne77590

Hey Don,

Did you ever here that the Marines are looking for "a few good men?"

During 1971 I was fed up with working part time and attending college full time and went to see the Navy Recruiter.

I grew up watching McHales Navy, my father served in the south pacific during WWII, and we always had boats for

fishing and skiing. Well, I had no arrests and 1 year of college and wanted to serve on a swift boat. Because of my

driving record, 4 speeding tickets in 6 months, the recruiter said I was ineligible to join the Navy. I told him I only

wanted to ride on the GD boat, not drive it. :rolleyes: It did not matter, so I went to the Army Recruiter and ended

up staying for 20. My older cousin joined the Marines and his name is on the Wall in Wash DC. (All True)

So you will know. I was commenting on the lovely photo that my friend Wayne posted on his profile. It is a picture of two animals and I had difficulty figuring out which was my friend Wayne and what the other one was. As I am given a choice as to ''WHICH IS WHO'', I choose the one with the horns as my friend Wayne and that other thing in the picture is something else. Problem solved.

To Joe. Welcome my veteran brother to this forum. Many thanks for your service to my country in the giving of your time and effort to keeping this country safe and free. I served in the US NAVY for four years and my friend Wayne served in the Marine corps for over twenty.

God bless our troops and bring them home safe

God bless this great nation and keep it free

God bless our vets for their service to this country ..

your friend Seajay ........

Guest Wayne77590

Joe,

Thanks for serving.

It really doesn't matter if you served or if you didn't serve. Some were not in a position to server and others were able to. As long as those that did not serve did so for reasons other than draft evading - I can live with them.

Your family gave the ultimate sacrifice in the loss of you cousin.

And to him, Guarding Heaven's Gates

Semper Fi!

Guest Wayne77590

Don't forget y'all. If you mess with the bull you are likely to get a horn.