Sign in to follow this  
Jurisinceptor

Tallahassee Antique Automobile and Collectibles Museum

Question

On a recent Friday morning, I had the pleasure to visit the Tallahassee Antique Automobile and Collectibles Museum. I arrived early, about 8:30 a.m. and parked in the museum's parking lot with my Bounder Bus and car in tow. There were some workers outside waiting for their day to start and I asked them if I could park where I was as I was taking up many parking spaces. They were just as friendly as could be and said that I was fine to park there and that even though they were not open yet, I could just go on inside.

This is a private museum. It is actually one man's private collection and it is HUGE and VAST. The owner is well known, in fact he's famous as a documentary movie entitled American Made was produced about his life. Imagine my surprise as he greated me inside and gave me a personal tour of part of his collection.

I spent half the day here and had a great time. Upon leaving, the owner, Mr. Devoe Moore, gave me a signed wrist band for a free return visit. This was an awesome destination. They also have incredible facilities for weddings, reunions, or any other event you could imagine.

Also, there's an RV park next door.

Just thought I would share this hidden gem of Florida's panhandle with you.

Here's a link to the site: http://tacm.com/

post-17493-0-13299500-1374178936_thumb.j

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet