Sign in to follow this  
Capndave32043

Vintage Motorhome Name?

Hi all

In the 70's or early 80's there was a motorhome that had a long nose piece, Kind of looked like a jet from the front. (reminded me of the Concord.

If I remember correctly it was about the size of a class C. I was thinking Winnebago made them and for some reason Discovery comes to mind.

I was trying to locate a picture of one to show my DW. At the time it was my dream Motorhome. I have never seen the inside of one.

Thanks for any Info you can give.

Dave

Nope that is not the one. I do know where there are two of the Jimmy's though. The one I am
referring to has a longer nose and I mean long on the front. Think of a jet fighter.

Thanks for the help though. I'll keep looking

Now that is a really cool motorhome! I have never heard of it. Only thing is ... I think it would scare me to death every time I drove under an overpass!!! Sitting so high up, the driver would be almost at eye lever with bridges!! lol

I can't remember the name but I think it was built in
Elkhart in the 70's because I saw a lot of them in a plant being built. Some how Eldorado comes to mind.

OK, I hit Bing for Eldorado Motor Homes and found this.

I tried to attach the photo but apparently it is not allowed on this forum. Something about the extension or type of photo. I'm 99% sure this is what you are looking for. It is listed as a Class B and has lots of new stuff on board.

This is listed as a 1988 Eldorado EMC Starfire For Sale in Silvana, WA and can be yours for just $10,995!

See this at RV Shape Up