Sign in to follow this  
djordan1677

Steering Stabilizer / Sway Bars

I have a 2003 Monaco Monarch 36. Which steering stabilizer is the best one. I've heard of the following three brands: Blue Ox , Safe-T-Steer , SteerSafe. Also would it help a lot to also add a Sway Bar.

I installed SteerSafe on my 1997 Rexhall Vision. It took me about 1 hour to complete the bolt on installation. I'm completely happy with the performance of the SteerSafe unit. I would describe my results as 90% improvement in handling and reduced driver fatigue.

We are on our second coach with Safe-T-Plus. Appreciate both the "return to center", hydraulic dampening, and the dampening assistance in the event of a front tire blowout.

BTW, please let us know what chassis you have.

I used the Safe-T-Steer on my previous coach and it did not seem to provide much relief to wander problems. On my new coach, I installed The Blue Ox TrueCenter. What a difference! I really works great.

I have a 2003 Monaco Monarch 36. Which steering stabilizer is the best one. I've heard of the following three brands: Blue Ox , Safe-T-Steer , SteerSafe. Also would it help a lot to also add a Sway Bar.

Check with Roadmaster for sway bars as they manufacture them in house. Also check with them for steering stabilizers.

We are on our second coach with Safe-T-Plus. Appreciate both the "return to center", hydraulic dampening, and the dampening assistance in the event of a front tire blowout.

BTW, please let us know what chassis you have.

Thanks for input. I have a W22 which is the WorkHorse Chassis, 8.1 chevy. it's a SE 36 DBD