Jump to content
seajaycecil@yahoo.com

Are You A Veteran?

Recommended Posts

4 1/2 years US Army - 6 months extra because of Stop Loss Desert Storm

98GKP - Electronic Warfare Korean Linguist 

Fort Lost in the Woods, Goodfellow AFB, Schofield Bks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for serving Kengineer.

You MOS is in the same category as Carl and me.

My MOS 2691 when I retired.

Edited by wayne77590

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeff Heiser

US Navy total of 13 years 1977 - 1990 Cold War Veteran 

I don't talk about my job while I was in but I will say "In God we trusted, all the rest we monitored." 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jheiser said:

Jeff Heiser

US Navy total of 13 years 1977 - 1990 Cold War Veteran 

I don't talk about my job while I was in but I will say "In God we trusted, all the rest we monitored." 😎

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service.

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome and thank you for your Service!  Sounds like a branch of the Signal Corps to me...Semperi Vigilante! :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ken

Air Force

22 yrs

E-7, MSgt

2A571 Crew Chief

Desert Shield, Desert Storm, Provide Comfort I and II, Deny Flight, Southern Watch

 

Edited by Hilblee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Chris

2. Navy SeaBees

3. 23 years 11 months

4. CWO3 CEC (Civil Engineer Corps)

5. Started as a Utilitiesman (E1-E7) and also as a MUSE Tech with Naval Nuclear Power Unit

6. Great Lakes, California, Mississippi, PI, Maryland, Iceland, Egypt, Antarctica, Guam, Spain, Yap, Italy, Greece, Florida, Virginia, Puerto Rico, Cuba, El Salvador, Germany

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the club Chris! Thank you for your dedication to our great nation.

Edited by rayin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll give it a try:

One: Alan

Two: US Army Airborne

Three: Two years - 1971-73

Four: Made E3 from both directions...

Five: Paratrooper - M60 machine gunner

Six: Vietnam-era, Ft Bragg, NC

 

Our son is currently in the US Navy (2005-present) and his daughter is currently in the US Air Force (2021-present) - that makes 5 generations that have served!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2022 at 2:06 PM, cwocec said:

1. Chris

2. Navy SeaBees

3. 23 years 11 months

4. CWO3 CEC (Civil Engineer Corps)

5. Started as a Utilitiesman (E1-E7) and also as a MUSE Tech with Naval Nuclear Power Unit

6. Great Lakes, California, Mississippi, PI, Maryland, Iceland, Egypt, Antarctica, Guam, Spain, Yap, Italy, Greece, Florida, Virginia, Puerto Rico, Cuba, El Salvador, Germany

Welcome and thank you for your service.

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sandyhepburn said:

I'll give it a try:

One: Alan

Two: US Army Airborne

Three: Two years - 1971-73

Four: Made E3 from both directions...

Five: Paratrooper - M60 machine gunner

Six: Vietnam-era, Ft Bragg, NC

 

Our son is currently in the US Navy (2005-present) and his daughter is currently in the US Air Force (2021-present) - that makes 5 generations that have served!

Welcome to the forum and thank you and your family for their service.

Bill 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John I

USAF 1968 - 1989
Master Sargant E7
Combat Engineer, Red Horse, Prime Beef. (Similar to Navy Seabees)
Electrical Power Generation, Forward Air Control, Electronics Specialist
SAC, TAC, Space Command Cheyanne Mountain Colorado
Vietnam 1969-1971, 21st Tactical Air Support (I & II Corp Areas)
 

Screenshot 2022-06-04 075037.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...