Sign in to follow this  
Larry196

Last He Said Was "I don't need a guide"

This has probably happened in a park you go to.

This was the first time for me, I was walking by and offered to help.post-19620-0-49367700-1376072514_thumb.j

Just Think,,,,who would have gotten the Blame if they guided him in and he hit it anyway.

Maybe, Maybe, no good deed goes unpunished. Nice Pic.

I have to wonder what his copilot said and how long before she said it. Anyway nice picture.

And, I wonder why the copilot was sitting inside instead of helping guide the rig in!

I have a good friend that did this when we were traveling together! He was maneuvering to get to his campsite and clipped a water outlet that was near a curve in the road. There were three of us in the group. We still remind him of it occasionally! I try to remember not to laugh too loud, who knows what I'll do next!

And, I wonder why the copilot was sitting inside instead of helping guide the rig in!

I sat in my MH and watched a big 5th wheel pull through a tight space across from us, back up, jockey around, and pull through again. I almost went out and asked if he'd like a ground guide. When satisfied, the driver got out, then the passenger got out, then the back door opened and three big teenagers got out! I'm glad I stayed inside. :D

Because of the title of the post. Last thing he said was " I don't need a guide". I wonder if he has changed his thinking since his "Old Faithful" moment. I still think it's funny today!