I have a 1994 Rexhall Airbus 30', built on a Ford chassis.

The wife and I have slowly been tiring to bring it back up to almost new shape.

The coach parts needed are a new hotwater t. fridge repair, furnace repair, etc.

The chassis part is not bad just needed some TLC, and new rad. ouch!!!

But now what I am looking for is or are some place where I can get some dash controls like the heater control switch and cable. I guess somewhere down the line it was not cleaned or oiled or???

<_<

The heater works sometimes like when I hit the con. but can't slide the cable for the tem or ac I have tried but but you guys know what its like. Any help on this would be nice.

PS please check your tires for the made date. 5 years max. I found out the hard way! BANG goes the tire, floor boards, wires, dust. Tire was only 6 years old, lots of tread man what a ride!!! left front.

Thanks from wallee

Heater control able is no big deal. I moved mine under the hood at the heater control box until I had a chance to remove it and have a new one made. That was on my 97 RexAir and it took all of 15 minutes to remove and install the new one after having it made at the local auto parts store. I wish all repair projects were as easy as that one!

Wallee, you might look for the control and cables at this link.

I have always found it a little challenging to use, but a phone call might help.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?make=ford&year=1994&model=F-450%2BSUPER%2BDUTY&a=www.google.com%2BSearch%2Bfor%2B1994%2Bford&ck[iD]=0&ck[idlist]=0&ck[viewcurrency]=USD&ck[php_SESSION_ID]=6nhh2p58e2uhteaprkfd73b4b2

NAPA is also a good possibility.

Rich.