Sign in to follow this  
jarz09

No Stop Lights On Country Coach

Hi,

For no apparent reason my brake lights are not working. Anyone know were the brake light switch is on a 2002 Magna (Country Coach)?

I've found the fuse & relay they are good.. Can not find brake lite switch.

Any help would be nice.. thanking anyone in advance for help.

Ross

Hi Ross, not real familiar with the Dynomax Chassis.

However, the brake light switch for most air brake system is part of the air control valve directly under the brake pedal on the under side of the coach.

Rich.

Hi,

For no apparent reason my brake lights are not working. Anyone know were the brake light switch is on a 2002 Magna (Country Coach)?

I've found the fuse & relay they are good.. Can not find brake lite switch.

Any help would be nice.. thanking anyone in advance for help.

Ross

Thanks I looked under the drivers area and could not find it I'll have to go on line and try to find diagram of the brake line air system.

Thanks,

Ross

Ross, this is the information I have found to contact Dynomax. directly.

For DynoMax Chassis information please call: (800) 654-0223 or (541) 998-3001

There is a limited amount of information on the frame and chassis in PDF files on line, but no electrical info.

Rich.

Thanks for the info.. I found the switch and I changed it out (got one from Rush Truck Center) Counrty Coach Parts vendors and way to greedy!

I guess there all about the same size and pressure except the fitting size 1/3 or 3/8 could be bigger ones but Rust only stocked those two sizes.

It was not a hard change out (needed a skinny wrench to get behind the pressure unit to grab the 1/2 nut).

The reason I was having a hard time finding it, well it not marked and is mounted thru a wall, Sheet metal wall. All is good now, I'm full timing and I can spend more time finding out all of these little mysteries.

I just had my 1st Service I broke the 100K mark, had the top end done and oil filters charged out plus a 21 point inspection, had one purge canister changed out bad snap ring (non removable) all is good.. Not bad for 100K I bought it with 61.766. I have not used it as much as I am now.

On the road again.. as they say Happy Trails. B)