Sign in to follow this  
rrlowther

Awning Room Carefree Buena Vista

Greetings Everyone,

As I've mentioned in the past we use our coach for work. Part of that is entertaining our clients at our coach a couple of times while we are wrapping up thier project.

We have a 2000 Safari Zanzibar, with one slide. Simply put we don't have enough room inside the coach to host dinner for four adults.

As a result we typically prepare and serve dinner under the awning. Well we've quickly learned that this often isn't ideal due to weather conditions.

We've tried hanging painting canvas tarps around the awning to block some of the elements. That also hasn't really worked out very well. Not to mention we aren't exactly making an "impression".

So we're thinking about purchasing a Carefree Awning room. They are currently on sale on the camping world website. The 19' room is about $700.

Has anyone purchased one of these and if so do you think it was worth it? Anything we should be aware of? I've been on the phone with Camping World customer service and I'm being told this will work on our coach. Just curious if anyone has any experience or opinions???