OBS66

Key West Campground - Feedback Wanted

Has anyone stayed at Blue Water Key RV Resort? We are looking to spend the month of November in. 40-foot diesel pusher. What did you like? What didn't you care for? Thanks.

If you can afford to stay there it is a great park with an excellent location. It's at mile 14 if I recall correctly with quick easy access to KW. There is a "lesser" park, KOA I think, is also nearby and quite a bit more affordable. Reservations are pretty much required for any park in that area.

We stayed there a few years back. Nice place, landscaping incredible. Several spots are individually owned as I recall. A very quiet park if that is your interest. Great location. The on site manager was great and even came down for dinner with us one night. Our only issue is that we like to socialize a little. Not crazy, just hang out in the later evening with friends. We were on a birthday trip and the manager told us we had to be quiet on one occasion. Ironically we were not loud at all. no music, just laughing and conversation. That was my only draw back. Can be "stuffy". So if you are looking for a great location, beautiful park on the water, a bit pricey but very nice and you plan on very quiet evenings as a get away. The this place is perfect!

Great Place! We got there every April/May for the last 5 years. It really isn't that expensive. I hear people paying $100 per night in a fish camp.

PTJeff.....we cured the problem of stuffiness. We invited folks on other sites to a "Meet & Greet cocktail party" 8 couples came by to shake hands, share a laugh & a beverage. It broke the ice & everyone was much more friendly after that.