Sign in to follow this  
DoggyDaddy

What Do You Drive And Carry

:rolleyes: Mine is a 2006, Roadmaster Predator, 20' with a full kitchenette living quarter. BOTH my 2005 H-D Ultra Classic and 2003 XL883R Sportster easily fit in the garage. By the way, using Braxton wheel chocks helps loading and unloading a lot - great items to have and use.

We have an 05 HR Admiral SE, I sometimes wish we would have waited. Since there are MANY more class A toyhaulers available now then there was when we got our HR. We just traded in the 05 Road King for an 09 ElectraGlide Classic and I'm in the process of restoring/resto-moding a 65 GMC G-10 cargo van to put the Harley in and tow behind the moho. I tried the RK in a Ford Ranger, but after 200 miles of rain, the bike looked like it hadnt been washed for 10 years. So I started looking for an alternative and The old "flatface" vans are the only vans light enough to tow behind the moho with an 830 pound bike in them and stay within the towing abilities of our moho. The project is the blue one, the white one is for parts.

ATT00062.jpg