Sign in to follow this  
QuiGonJohn

Help Identify This Object

When we bought our used RV, (2006 Winnebago Aspect 26A), they included a large black bag, mostly with documents such as manuals for the various systems. But also in that bag was the plastic device pictured. I have no idea what it is or what it is for. I could not find it identified in any of the manuals, (unless I just missed). Anyway, if anyone knows what it might be for, I would appreciate the info. 3 angles shown. Only marking is the word "TAIWAN" on one of the "wings". Seems to have electrical contacts on one end and an opening for air or water flow on the other end.

post-24181-0-72840000-1377691926_thumb.j

post-24181-0-74899500-1377691929_thumb.j

post-24181-0-84867500-1377691932_thumb.j

Wow, that was quick. Thanks. I do have a plug in for wire connector, for towing, on the back of my RV, and this connector does fit into that plug. So I guess I could use this to wire a trailer or another towed vehicle into this connector.

Yes, it is a 7 pin tow wire harness connection. It should fit the tow wire socket on the rear of your coach, bumper area, near the receiver hitch.

Hang on to it. May come in n handy one day.

While this is a 7-plug connector, the wiring to your tow vehicle will likely have less connections necessary. On my coach, I have the same 7 pin connector but the cable running from the RV to the towed is only 4 wire. You just just what you need to make the necessary connections.