Sign in to follow this  
KMiller

Toilet Not Flushing

I have Monaco Windsor motor coach and my toilet all of a sudden stopped working.

The toilet is electric meaning it has no pull type handle to manually flush it. It worked just 5 minutes earlier.

Any one have any suggestions of what I can try to fix it?

Also is there a way to flush it manually?

I don't have that information at the moment. I'm at work right now but going to run by my coach at around 11:30 this morning and Ill get that information for you.

Thanks

If this is the Thetford Aria II which Monaco used on some coaches, there is an in-line fuse in the electrical connection which you will find behind the toilet. The link above will get you the owners manual with details and also has information on contacting the company and finding dealers.

There is also a knob for manual operation behind the toilet. You will feel the knob near the floor centered behind the toilet. As I recall, you turn that knob counterclockwise and it will slowly open the blade - it takes a lot of turns to open it completely.

The model of toilet I have is a Thetford Aria Deluxe 19430? When I went back to the coach to get the information it was working again. Why do you think it's did that? My step well cover does the same thing, it will suddenly stop working and then start working. It's not working right now.

With two electrical devices working intermittently, check connections at battery and at fuse box.

Next time it doesn't work, first thing to do is verify that you have 12+ VDC at the toilet. Said another way, you need to verify that the problem is in the toilet, not wiring to the toilet.

I have a problem with a 2004 Monaco Dynasty Sealand toilet, Model 301 in that the bowl valve is stuck open and it will not do anything. All the instructions say is that low voltage will cause toilet malfunction or failure. First question is how do I get the lid off the tank? It has two clips on the back but I don’t know what do with them. Is the tank where I check for voltage if that is what I need to do? Thanks for your help. Carl Morgan, Lake Havasu City

Carl,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum!

This is a link to your model toilet, if you do not have this information.

Must admit that I need to look it over myself, before offering any thoughts regarding you issue.

https://edometic.com/allusr/pdoc.nsf/vc/96ECAD6A69C9A39785257A7D005F085D/$FILE/600346504%20Dometic%20300%20series%20RV%20toilet%20EN%20manual.pdf

Rich.

Carl, That 0 makes a difference. The 300 series is a different animal! The problem and a 300 series had me stumped, but I never say never when it come to what might be in one of the coaches.

This is a link to a manual that should cover the 3000 series. Look at the electrical section of the manual, it describes how to reset the automatic function. Page 10 and 11 cover things well and your unit is a 12 volt setup.

http://www.dometicsanitation.com/QBank/EPiServer/SeaLand/Manuals/Toilets/VacuFlush-3000-Series_6455.pdf

Rich.