BK5057

Class A Motorhome Resorts In Arizona

Happy Trails RV Resort in Surprise, AZ is located at 17200 W Bell Rd. There are 2001 sites that are all privately owned. Depending on the site amenities you want besides 50 amp, sewer and water, prices will vary. Some owners have listed their lots with an reality agency, but that bumps the price.

One requirement to rent a lot is that your coach must be less than 10 years old on the date of entry. A lot with just a concrete pad to park on and patio area usually costs $500-$550 per month with $50 applied to the electric bill. Adjustments are made when the bill comes due. Most would like to rent their lot for the season, but no less than a month.

The resort has 3 swimming pools, 37 different clubs that range from pool, ceramics, quilting, sewing, lapidary, woodworking, bridge, etc, etc.There is a restaurant on site that serves breakfast and lunch 6 days a week operated by volunteers. The prices run about half that of local restaurants. I don't know how to have you send to me a personal message to me if you need additional information. information.

I have recently booked the month of February at the Refuge Golf Resort and Spa at Lake Havasu City. If you like to play golf it seems like a great deal. It was $1500 for the month and that includes a golf cart at your site, full use of all the facility's and all the golf my wife and I can play. We plan on experiencing Quartzsite before we reach Lake Havasu City. Can't wait!

Good luck with your search ... safe travels!