charleylol

Ocala, Florida - Ocala RV Camp Resort

Hello, all.

Judy and I just returned from a long trip. We have a 35-foot Winnebago Adventurer with Silhouette van.

As we returned to Florida we searched out a campground along the I-75 corridor between Jacksonville and Tampa. We found the Ocala RV Campground Resort:

3200 SW 38th Avenue

Ocala, FL 34474

(866) 858-3400

It is only one-half mile from the interstate. I-75 exit 350. It is listed in the AAA Campbook as well as various other campground directories. They also accept the Passport American 50% card. The campground and all amenities are clean and well-kept and the folks are super friendly. Shopping of all sorts is nearby.

We recommend this campground.

C & J

That is quite a well known campground. A lot of the members of Safari International Club(a chapter of FMCA) use it on a regular basis.

My wife and I also stayed here in March 2011. This is the Florida base for the RV Driving School (rvschool.com) which offers in-coach driving training. We fould the park to be quite nice. The site we rented was very large and comfortable. Many, if not most, of the sites are privately owned. There is a large meeting room for parties, etc. and the showers and laundry areas are clean and well maintained. The local area is a bit rough after dark but the campground is safe and secure. We would definitely stay there again.

I looked at this place prior to spending 5 months last winter in Florida. I chose to go to Ocala Sun RV Resort which is one exit south on Highway 484...then 1/4 mile west on the right. Big lots, super fast and free Wi-Fi, cable television with HD channels, and a reasonable price per month. They have a new clubhouse and the bathrooms all have walk-in showers.

You can call Denise (the owner) for more information. Please tell them that Rick from Vermont asked you to check it out.