Sign in to follow this  
scottcampbell

Mystery Fuse Panel Locations

I'm new here so here it goes.

We own a 2004 Revolution 40C diesel motorhome and I can't find where the fuse panel is located between the trailer electrical receiver and the main fuse panels (that I can locate).

All the exterior lights on the coach are functioning correctly but I have a no-show volt readings on the rear bumper receptacle (ground terminal is OK).

I borrowed another dingy {as ours was in the shop} and went to plug it into its receiver on the borrowed toad and.....

The wiring was different as I just "assumed" they were wired the same.

I chased the wiring until it disappeared into the undercarriage so now I'm now without a clue as to where to go from here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Scott!

Welcome to FMCA.

There is and added fuse / relay box starting around the year your coach was built.

They are wired into the chassis electrical system by Coach builder is most cases.

The common location(s) are in the pods just behind the rear wheels, passenger side, but some are on the drivers side. They can be in the one just in front of the wheels. Kind of depends on the floor plans in most cases.

Its generally gray in color with a smoky gray cover. There is often a decorative cover over the box and that is what makes them hard to find.

There could be a very inconspicuous label right next to the area. Its like a treasure hunt no one planed on !!!

Calling the coach manufacture with the Fin / Coach number could prove fruitful.

Rich.

Thanks for the info.

Calling Fleetwood after the financial crash is a bit confusing and I'm still looking into Freightliner for some help on this.

Main fuse panels are three-one under the driver side outside bin, another underneath bed, and in the battery bin (won't fool around in there as it doesn't seem owner friendly).

Ahh, the search continues...

Thanks again.

My 2006 Winnebago with Freightliner chassis has the fuse panel for the towing plug located on the drivers side rear-most panel. (Behind the rear wheels). On my MH this panel is hinged like a storage bin, but held closed by two bolts-one on each end.

I own a 2007 Fleetwood Providence and also had trouble with the toad plug. Finally located the fuse panel inside the spare tire storage box in the upper right hand corner after searching under the dash and under the bed and under the coach. The box is about 4inchs by 4 inches ad looks light it is part of the chassis. Mine has a bright # 2 on the cover after I cleaned it. Hope this helps.