Sign in to follow this  
stavros

Help A Graduate Student By Taking An RV Survey

Greetings,

I am a graduate student at Temple University writing on behalf of a Fox Business School group of MBA students to request your help with an RV industry related class project.

We would like to conduct a survey of RV enthusiasts, including current and potential RV owners, and RV renters, to ask about general preferences and their interest in a new RV rental concept. With the study having such a targeted audience, I am reaching out to your group to ask for your participation.

The survey should only take 5 to 10 minutes and all information will be completely confidential and anonymous.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Sincerely,

Stavros Hadjitheocharous

Professional MBA Candidate

Fox Management Consulting

Jim,

Perhaps you are right. But, if only those interested in renting out their rigs and/or renting an RV from someone else answer, they will get a very skewed and erroneous results.

I took it and answered from our prospective.

Jim,

Perhaps you are right. But, if only those interested in renting out their rigs and/or renting an RV from someone else answer, they will get a very skewed and erroneous results.

I took it and answered from our prospective.

Thank you for your feedback. Finding out if people are not interested in renting out or renting an RV is still valuable, otherwise, we would get a very rosy picture that all RV enthusiasts are interested. Why are the results skewed? This is a learning process for me too. Thank you again.