Sign in to follow this  
chuckconnie

Calibrating HWH Auto Levelers

Since you say the system will lift your front tire off the ground when almost level, you probably have an automatic system. Under the coach some where will be about 4 inch metal disk. Above the disk are 3 pointed electrical probes to sense "level". Below the disk are three adjustment screws, tighten the front one. Doing so will make the front edge higher causing the system to think that the coach is level sooner. As little a 1/2 turn may be enough. Just trial and error. You will have to cycle the system to test if level after each adjustment.

Chuck, Look at the control panel, there should be a number / numbers printed on it. Then post you model coach and Year and I will try to work backwards to find a possible match for your HWH syetem.

Rich.

Just got through adjusting the leveling system on our 2007 Winnebago Tour 40FD after having to replace control panel. We have HWH system with auto level. Just leveled the coach manually and then adjusted screws/nuts on level adjustment until leveling lights went out. I adjusted the screws to both sides of on & off and then centered between wrench positions. My system has LEDs both on control panel and leveling panel. Pretty easy. Get a copy of your owners manual for your unit to get familiar with leveling process. Yours may be different. The pump relay on the control board became unreliable and had to change whole control panel (no replaceable parts). On last trip to Florida. Pretty easy change out... Two screws and a bunch of connectors. Took about 1 hour in an rv park. Solved my problem though.

Good to know that you have the manuals! Many times they get lost along the way.

Reading them is like watching grass grow ~~, and welcome to the learning curve we are all on.

The coach we travel in is still throwing curve balls. LOL

Rich.