Sign in to follow this  
fad847

Campground 100% Discount For FMCA Members

While on a recent trip to New England and searching for a place to stay on the FMCA Connection sponsored campgrounds site I ran across an RV Park in Barrington New Hampshire that offers a one hundred percent, YES that is 100% discount to FMCA Members they do however accept donations and they are open year round and are pet friendly.

I wrote an email to FMCA asking if that was true or a typo because most other campgrounds off 10% ten percent. I received an email back stating that the 100%discount was correct. It's called TOWNSEND Systems Camping Park, 119 Hall Road, Barrington, NH 03825-3209 and I guess it's is part of a network. We did not stay there as I discovered it on my way home to Florida.

I have not searched the rest of the states.

I thought that this would be good general information for anyone traveling in atleast the north east.

Frank

Good info to know. The FMCA mail forwarding division in Cincinnati has a 15 site camp ground with full hookups (including 50 A) right at their mail forwarding facility that is available to FMCA members for free, I believe 2 nights per month. If you are passing through Cincinnati and need a place to stop, and are an FMCA member this is a great opportunity for a free stay. It was a great alternative to Wal-Mart this last Memorial Day for us.