cwschnepf

Rough Roof Texture On '01 Allegro Bus

I am cleaning my coach and the top is like orange peel paint. It also looks soiled in the pit likes.

Can tree sap or mildew/mold eat the finish?

What can I clean it with? I have tried scrub brushes and RV cleaners and pressure washer at 100#.

I feel like taking a floor scrubber to it.

I use 16 ounces of household bleach, 2 ounces of laundry detergent, to 1 gallon water. Scrub it on an already wet surface, then rinse and rinse and rinse with water. Works well on my awnings as well.

Kay

I use 16 ounces of household bleach, 2 ounces of laundry detergent, to 1 gallon water. Scrub it on an already wet surface, then rinse and rinse and rinse with water. Works well on my awnings as well.

Kay

Thank you I will try tomorrow.

After alot of input I now have a clean roof. Thanks to all of you who posted info for me to try. I found Cacot's fence cleaner performed the best with the least work. I tried six different cleaners on my last trip to clean. I hope I don't let it get that dirty again.

I've found that mr clean magic erasers work really well on my fiberglass roof. Although it's hand and knees work.

Ummmm, sounds like a plan. When would you like to do mine? For a fee of course.... :-)

Cacot's fence cleaner? Googled and can't find

All this because of my typo error. So sorry. It should have been Cabot's fence cleaner, It's sparkling white and smooth as new.