Bluebirds

SMI Air Force One -- How To Locate Dealer To Install?

We don' t know who in Midwest ( Indiana) does installation for SMI Air Force One braking system.

Looked on SMI website, but couldn't find a link for dealers to install?

We don't feel comfortable trying DIY on this system.

Thanks for any help directing us to the closest place authorized/ qualified to install.

The company is located in Evansville, Indiana. Since their team that goes to conventions comes from there, I bet they would know someone local to install or they would. Phone numbers 812-428-2794, 800-893-3763, & 812-893-0986. Email kyle@smibrake.com and web site http://www.smibrake.com. Address PO Box 14040, Evansville, IN 47728.

I have had very good luck in phone calls to them. They recommended an installer in the Houston area that I used and was well pleased with. Give them a call.

Their factory is located just east of Evansville, IN in Newburg, IN. They do installations at their shop and will recommend other installers. A local shop in
Evansville installed my SMI system and I was not pleased with the way it responded when I put on the coach brakes. I took it by the SMI shop and they adjusted the unit inside the tow vehicle and got the response set properly (this was at no charge by SMI). SMI seems to be a great company to work with.

Sam