vwcjsa

Cricket electric portable vehicle

There is a four-wheeled electric mobility vehicle called either a Kricket or Cricket in which two people can sit side by side. It can be used with either a utility box on the rear or an additional seat facing backward. The vehicle is significantly smaller than

a golf cart.

I saw a couple of these vehicles being used at the FMCA convention in 2008 at St Paul, Minn. They had web site addresses displayed accross the back. At that time, I had only a passing interest in them as I didn't need one then, but things have a way of changing.

I would appreciate any help in identifying the web site or the company and location that markets them.

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the FMCA forum. I have answered your PM about the Cricket. For everyone else, I have one and really like it. If there are any specific questions, post here or send me a private message.

Another option of battery or gas transportation is the ROVER.

The RV Rover (see VIDEO) is the first 4-seater golf cart that doesn’t need a trailer or rack to be

hauled. This vehicle can be disassembled and attached to any class 3, 2†hitch in less

than 4 minutes. It can also be taken off and ready to ride just as quickly with

NO TOOLS REQUIRED!