Sign in to follow this  
Jurisinceptor

Best Smartphone

I'll update my previous post with this.

What computer system are you using? If it is a PC then the android phones suggested are a better match. If you are using Apple products, like iMac or MacBookPro, or iPad, then iPhone is a better choice.

I have both. I have the Galaxy S-3 and DW has the iPhone 5s. All my computer products are Apple. The wifes iPhone is so much easier to sycn to the Apply products whereas my GS-3 does not sync to my iCal and Contats. It used to with a standalone product but now that is not working.

So it depends on some factors you have to take into consideration, When the iPhone 6 comes out I'll get rid of the S-3 and go with the iPhone-6, but if I were using Windows products I would go with the Samsung Galaxy S-5

My niece has an iPhone that she can talk into and tell it to "send text to Joe Blow." Then after a short pause she can speak into it with the wording of the text. Does anyone know what models of the iPhone does that? Do any of the Androids do that? I wish I had grandchildren to explain all this to me. :)

I'm not sure what the "new platform" Bill is refering to but my Android that is going on three years old has speech to text messaging and email.

I too need the grand kids around to remind me which button to push.