Sign in to follow this  
robertsw1

Considering Trading Monaco Camelot 43 For 2014 Itasca Ellipse

Happy with 2007 Monaco Camelot but got the bug when we saw the new Itasca Ellipse QD at Good Sams Rally in Atlanta.

Not familiar with Itasca product. Anyone have experience with how it compares with Tiffin or American?

The Itasca is similar to the Tiffin Allegro Bus or Newmar Dutch Star. It is the Itasca version of the Winnebago Tour. These are all very fine mid range coaches that I would very easily accept as my FT coach. You should be pleased. I believe the QD version is the bath and a half if I'm not mistaken. Very good layout. Have a ball!

We own the 2010 Itasca Ellipse and love it!! We have fulltimed for almost 2 yrs and find the Itasca well made and very comfortable to live. We have looked at the 2013 Ellipse and the mfg has fixed all of the little minor things we find wrong with our rig, which makes the new one even more desireable as a full time rig. From our experience Winnebago and Tiffin both make and standby their respective coaches about equal but I don't think you will be disappointed with the Itasca Ellipse.