wilkiesr

2000 Windsor Dash Panel

You might try Northwest RV Supply (http://www.nwrvsupply.com/). They had a lot of dash panels at one time but the last time I was in there, their supply had diminished. Give them a call because the website does not reflect their entire inventory.

Jack

Have you found a dash panel? If not, when we had our 98 Beaver Contessa, I didn't like the looks or layout its dash panel so I fabricated one from 1/8" aluminum laminated with Wilsonart laminate and was pleased with the result.

I'm with Jack on the replacement for the dash on a Monaco, I replaced the shift panel to the left of the driver on our 2000 Dyn with 1/8 aluminum no more worries about it cracking, I have seen the dash replacements in Elkhart salvage also. The dash replacement is going to be a bear to change, I gave a dash and shift panel I had for a Diplomat to a friend that had a 01 Dip, to start with the replacement was only the thin skin outer piece you see the thick plastic that is on the inside had to be removed from the old dash and reattached to the new dash he also used a different type screw to keep it from cracking the plastic around the screw (the screw type Monaco used is the problem besides the flimsy material) I will paste below.

The box says Au-Ve-Co Products, or Auto-Vehicle Products.

The screws are #0162744, or #12215, Phillips flat top washer hd. tapping screws.

They measure #8 x 3/4 inch and are black screws. # 8x 1” 0162745 ( I went with the 1 inch)

I removed mine and had a local plastics shop duplicate them in wood grained plastic. The Monaco plastic was cheap garbage. Out the door it cost me $400.00 for all trim panels in the front of the coach plus no more dull dingy gray plastic, looks classy now. Before and after photos below

post-39881-0-69539900-1427974900_thumb.j

post-39881-0-35216000-1427974908_thumb.j

Rich, if you are asking me, no I took the picture after I started to disassemble it, I thougt if I took a photo with my cell phone I could see how they were layed out when the new one arrived rather than trying to reassemble from memory.....but what a difference huh?

Joe