CocoVan

New To Us 2001 Beaver Patriot Ticonderoga 37

2001 Beaver Patriot 37 Ticonderoga, 68k, 2 slides, hydro hot, auto Girard, W/D, garden tub, beautiful built in LCD TV's in front & bedroom, & the list goes on.

Our third, & hopefully last RV. First was very nice Tiffin 30 gasser, second was poorly engineered & newer DP that we couldn't wait to get rid of - learned our lesson on quality mfg. Sought only CC & Beaver under 40' for Natl Parks we like as well as long term travels now that we're finally retiring.

Got a call from Jon at BCS in Bend (had been up there last year to look at a 36' Patriot but it wasn't right for us) - Jon, Roland and the staff were absolutely great & courteous, you would have thought that we were buying the most expensive vs least expensive rig on their lot. Well, this one was just what we had been wanting & as soon as we saw it we knew that we were going to buy it & love it. I don't know who the prior owner was other than a Cat area manager in the NW. Everything was in great shape with many upgrades & changes - no obvious deferred maintenance. I own a chain of automotive oil change facilities & am reasonably mechanically knowledgeable and feel good about this purchase.

post-5164-0-90086100-1391229421_thumb.jp

post-5164-0-48332900-1391229458_thumb.jp

post-5164-0-76019200-1391229502_thumb.jp

I have a 98 Patriot Ticonderoga. Thank goodness for mechanical aptitude. Learning RV systems has been a challenge, and I used to be Chief Engineer in the merchant navy. The one item which I intermittently have problems is the Norcold fridge, which periodically does not cool properly.

The coach is lovely though.

We have an 02 that we bought new, same floor plan different exterior colors. You will love this coach and it's been very reliable.

Thanks! We have just begun to venture out with smaller trips. Going up to the Oregon coast in a couple of weeks for our first extended trip. Really enjoying!