bmoverbay

Copy and Paste

On several occasions I have written something in as a WORD document and then tried to paste into a posting for a forum topic. I have done a Control C of the word document and then Control V in the Forum space. I have used the icon Paste from Word. I have also used the paste icon, but nothing seems to work. I really don't like to retype something and things that I feel might be of interest to others end up going un-posted. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you and regards,

OWV, Our Wandering View

Entegra Anthem, 44B

Seems to be working. I just copied this reply from Microsoft Word, using Ctrl +c to copy from Word and then Ctrl + v to paste it into the forum reply area.

When using the "Paste from Word" tool -- the icon is located in the forum editor panel -- a pop-up window might appear. It tells you to paste your text into the window, because of your browser security settings. Then, press OK.

This is copy and paste from Word also. I dont know what browser you are using, but with IE10, I am not able to even type in the "reply to this topic", section of this forum, nor for IE9, or IE11, after the problem with FMCA server a couple weekends back. I installed Mozilla, Firefox and it works great. Incidentally I used control C and Control V also.

Thanks again Tom!!!!!!!

Welcome to FMCA. bmoverbay, and happy trails,

Kay

IE 11 causes the S/W in this and the RVNetwork forums to not work properly. The S/W has NOT been updated to work with the latest browser from MS. If you are using Win 8.1 you do have IE 11. Win 7 and Win 8 may be using IE 11. Most of the icons in the Reply Taskbar also do not work properly.