rls8742@gmail.com

Upgrading pilot and copilot seating

Hi everyone;

We've got a 2004 Georgetown that we have every plan of keeping for some time. Its very nice overall, but I do have to say that after a full day at the wheel the seat quality isn't the greatest.

I've seen some site's with Steelflex, and a couple others.

What's the thinking on aftermarket seats?

Anyone know how to tell which is which by numbers or other means?

We're looking for more support, not really devoted to cloth or leather ( or pleather ) but good lower back and butt support would be great.

Thanks to any and all who reply,

bluecats ( ron and judy )

Not sure this helps,,,but have read some positive posts about this company.

Bradd and Hall

I believe we have Flexsteel in our coach,,,,,we can fly by the seat of our pants all day,,,,,,,they sure are comfortable for us.

Good Luck

One place to look is in Elkhart IN at some of the surplus places. We're on our second coach with Flexsteel seats and I'm comfortable as can be. They fit my big rearend fine. You don't say what is wrong with your seats, but one option may be to take them to a good automotive interior shop and have them rebuilt.

Guest Wayne77590

We also have the Flexsteel and the co-pilot is a recliner, so she can get real comfortable. The both spin 360 degrees. Nice if you have guests. They are also Ultra-Leather, which is a pseudo leather that is more durable and cleans easier then real leather - just soap and water for most cleaning.