Sign in to follow this  
richardzurn

My National General Insurance Quote

National General formerly was GMAC. I had them for almost a year, without any claims. I would have kept them, but in Florida (we recently changed our domicile to Florida), they were more expensive than Blue Sky so I switched. After all Price talks!

Had GMAC for several years and they were very responsive to any problems. However when I went to compare prices I found a company where I cut my cost in half.

Michael, since you are close to me in Texas give me a PM and I will give you their number.

Herman

Currently, I have GMAC/National for collision etc insurance and to date, knock on wood, I haven't had to file a claim. However, my experience with National was VERY unpleasant with my extended warranty insurance. It was obvious that they didn't want to reimburse me for the work done. At one point, I persisted and after 8 months and numerous emails, telephone calls, etc. they paid my claim. I would not use them again for extended warranty again and hopefull, should I have to file a claim with them now, the claim would be processed professionally and promptly.