Sign in to follow this  
JohnQFWB

Recliner Shopping & Customer Service

Brad And Hall, in particular George & Stephine. My coach only had a sofa & one recliner swivel rocker when we bought it. Always wanted to get a second Flexsteel Recliner in color matching Ultraleather. Then I was struck with a rare auto-immune disease, CIDP. I have rehab'ed since where I can get into and out of the coach and safely drive it. But for me to get into and out of "Low" seat heights, i.e., recliners, they have to be stable, no swivel and no rocking. What an Odessy of Recliner shopping with companies acting like they don't need the business, especially in today's economy. In particular Flexsteel & their retailers -- Shame on Them!

One morning I was reading one of my RV magazines and I saw Brad and Hall advertisement. I checked out their website which further peaked my interest. So I called their 1-800 phone number & got ahold of "George!!!" Lucky me, old school Customer Service oriented gentleman. I explained to George my medical situation and Flexsteel Ultraleather Recliner needs ($1,450+++). He asked if I had looked at the "Other Recliners" on thier Website, in particular Amish built Lambright, I had not, which I very quickly DID!!! Geesh, $300 - $400 Cheaper which appealed to me. In talking to George, he assured me of the quality of the Amish Built Lambright and that it was one of their better selling chairs. He sold me. The next problem was Ultraleather texture & color matching to my existing 15 year old Flexsteel recliner. My better half & I wound up turning the flexsteel upside down and cut a small sample out and sent it to George at Brad and Hall. Within 5 business days we received a call from Stephine (George's Helper) who did the color match. Again, Customer Service in the highest, Stephine explain each chair is made to order and would take about 4 weeks to make, and 1 week to ship out here to the west coast. Arrived yesterday exacting on time, very well packed/boxed for shipping, with No Damage.

I am more than impressed with the quality and workmanship and design of the Lambright Recliner. As well as the Old School Customer Service of George & Stephine at Brad and Hall. You just don't see that anymore.

Glad to hear a good report on what sounds like a great experience. Also happy to hear or your recovery, and hope things to continue well.

Best wishes, Kay