larrybla

HWH Jacks

I have a 2005 Mandalay diesel pusher and just had my jacks worked on last year. Now when level my coach one of my front jacks is straight and the other is at an angle. Is that normal or could I still have a problem?

Hi larrybla,

My guess is you have a bolts(s) missing. Next guess is since the jack is at an angle it is only being held by one loose bolt and the jack is not designed to hold the weight with only one bolt.

Good luck and hopefully others will have some help too.

Some jacks are bolted in place to go straight down.

Others you may know as kick down jacks/ fold up jacks. When retracted the piston will come back up and the jack will fold up. to lower them they will first kick-down or unfold, then extend. Hope this helps.

Herman

I have a 2003 Winnebago Journey DL with an HWH series 310 leveling system.

The jacks will not extent and I cannot hear the pump when I try to engage the jacks. The HWH web site recommends checking the pump fuse in the control box and the oil level in the system's reservoir. I cannot locate either the control box or the fluid reservoir. Any ideas where to look.

Redstatelefty,

Welcome to the FMCA forum!

You might go to this link and ask for the wiring, plumbing and other files covering your coach. You could also call 1-800-537-1885 for some help.

http://www.winnebagoind.com/resources/manuals/

Copy of owners manual link.

http://www.winnebagoind.com/resources/manuals/pdfs/Operator2004/04Journey.pdf

Section2- Page 23 of the Owners Manual pictures the system in one of the storage areas.

Rich.

Just had my HWH jacks worked on @ New Hudson Cummins dealer, some master control module went out -- my coach is a Winnebago Ellipse 2011.

They had been working fine up to this point. Very happy with the service they preformed.

I have a 2006 Monaco. Want to check the fluid level in the jack reservoir. Searched the manual for the location but cannot find it.

Mike, you will find your pump and reservoir under the top step. You must remove the storage tub and you will see the unit there. There is where you can fill the reservoir from the top. You may also view you HWH solenoids from the underside just in front of the step under the coach.

Herman

I have a 2005 Mandalay diesel pusher and just had my jacks worked on last year. Now when level my coach one of my front jacks is straight and the other is at an angle. Is that normal or could I still have a problem?

Bring you straight jack up an inch or two off the ground and see how much play there is front to back. If your angled jack is within the same amount of play then it is probably normal.