Can any of you current full timers give any advice to which service is better? We are trying to make a decision and want the best information possible. Thank you for any advice provided.

We used Escapees for many years and it was OK but we were still FL residents. We moved our residence to SD and moved our mail service to Americas Mailbox. We picked them only because our travels would not take us farther W than Rapid City (Box Elder might as well have a Rapid City address) and doing it all onsite seemed easier than doing it by mail. If I was going farther W then we would have choose Alternative Resources based upon the info I have read over the internet and some personal calls to them.

Americas Mailbox is doing a good job for us, however.

We have used Escapees since 2011. It was good for us because we already were Texas residents and allowed us to maintain a Texas address for driver license, etc. Of course, we also spend our winters here.

We went to Canada and Alaska during the summer of 2012. We had our itinerary already planned so we gave Escapees the dates we wanted mail forwarded to specific locations along our route and everything went well.

You can specify how often you want your mail forwarded and can change that with a phone call or email. You have several levels of service to choose from.

We presently use St. Brendan's Isle in Green Cove Springs, Florida. Very reasonably priced and great service. We used their physical address to establish our domicile in Florida. They also have all the form on their web site to do so. Very helpful if you are planning on a domicile in Florida.

We were full time for almost 10 years and traveled all of the US and most of Canada. We used My Home Address out of Emery, South Dakota. They were very dependable and easy to work with. They will register your vehicles and you can be a resident of South Dakota. South Dakota has no state income tax. Vehicle registration fees were lower than in Texas. I don't see where you are traveling as a need to relocate the mail service. We used their once a week service with Priority Mail service and had our packages two days from the day they mailed it with very few exceptions. We usually allowed an extra day or two just to be sure the mail would be there when we arrived. There fees were low and we could contact them by phone or e-mail.

I have used Escapees since 2006. Once Texas implements the new safety inspection law which requires a safety inspection within 90 days of vehicle registration. Madison SD here we come. We were Florida residents and used the old Goodsam mail svc when we started fulltiming.

Received great service from both companies.

We have been on the road now for 6 years and have Alternative Resources out of Sioux Falls SD. AS stated above there is no income tax in South Dakota which is an advantage. Other taxes are low. You only need to be in the state one day to get your drivers license and register to Vote. The Alternative Resources will assist with vehicle registration as well as most any situation that comes up. I was called to Jury duty once and they helped me out of that problem. All in all we have been happy with them.