Sign in to follow this  
BDWilliamson

Tire Purchase In Oregon

We are new members since Jan. and I wonder if anyone can point me to a tire dealer in Oregon that honors the FMCA tire purchase program.

We will be headed that way in June to attend the Tiffin rally in WA.

Bruce

I just used C&C Tire in Central Point OR (just outside of Medford) ... They have 6 units on the way to Redmond for service set up.

5600 Crater Lake Ave, Central Point, OR 97502 541-772-6779 Adam is the office manager.

The best way to find a tire dealer that handles Michelin National and/or Advantage Accounts is to go to: www.michelinrvtires.com. You just enter the zip code for your location and the site shows the dealers in the area. It starts with a 25 mile radius but you can increase it to 200 miles. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the membership department between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EDT.

We had to buy tires just 2 days ago.

We tried to go through the Michelin National and/or Advantage Accounts through a dealer here in Prescott Valley AZ and their search found that there are no Michelin tires available to be bought. They are all on back order across the U.S. because of a tire recall (don't know the date of the recall). Don't know for how long either.

If you can find a dealer who may have some in stock, that may be your only alternative.

We had to buy Yokohamas in order to continue our travels.

Carol

In regards to my reply at 12:30 today April 6; the tires we were trying to get for 235/80R/22.5.

Don't know if all my info is correct so you need to check with Michelin to get the facts on availability.

Carol

Purchased new tires using the FMCA/Michelin program at Superior tire in Portland, Oregon, and was very satisfied with the experience. Make sure you contact them in advance to allow them to get a "fresh" set for your rig. They changed 6 tires on my MH in under 2 hours, have a nice waiting room, and were very familiar with the Michelin/FMCA program.

Thank you to all who responded, other than going with Michelin's, there is a tire dealer in Tenn. that has Continentals, six of them for $4068 mounted and balanced. We had a representative from Redlands truck and RV in Ca. tell us that Continentals are rated among the top five manufactures in the US. Has any one been running Continentals? My tires are nine years from birth date, I think I am running on borrowed time or rather tires.

Carol, if I may, what was the cost of the Yokahamas you bought? Bruce