drallen0845

Tadi Bros Color Camera Wired Install In 2000 Foretravel U320

Don,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

Surprised you are not wanting to tie the new camera in to your Audit system monitor. Though you may need an adapter at the camera end, you can likely use the existing wiring. Depending on which Audit system you have, the camera may need to have reverse image capability so that you can properly view both back up camera and tank levels.

If that doesn't work, go to the front left of the coach over the driver's seat and open the cabinet. You will see a "D" shaped beam open at the end at the corner of the roof and side-wall (at least on non-slide models). You should be able to fish a wire all the way to the rear of the coach through that beam.

Brett,

Thanks for your response. Just thought I'd bypass the old system and opt for the color camera to observe my new tow vehicle. The old system for tank levels and outside temps/compass are functioning. The old camera images are cloudly and poor quality. MOT and Foretravel are quoting $3-4000 for the replacement and upgrade. I'm more inclined to spent the $300 for this system. Will attempt to access above drivers seat.

Will keep you posted.

Really appreciate your assistance.

Am located in Kerrville, not a lot of help out here.

Don.