Sign in to follow this  
thern

All Dash Gauges Quit Working

Was on a trip stopped for food continued the trip and noticed that all of the gauges quick working and it would not shift out of 2nd gear. replaced the computer on advice from someone. No change just like I had not wasted 2 hours and several hundred dollars.

It is a 1991 Tiffin Allegro Bay. Runs and looks great and have had no problems until this. it has a 454 Chevy.

Please help.

There should be a fuse to protect the gauges, see if it is blown. I don't know if this has anything why it won't shift past second unless the transmission reads the speedometer like some of the older Fords do.

Call Tiffin Tech tomorrow, they will work with you and walk you through troubleshooting and other options.

Good Luck.

Tiffin Tech 256 356-8661

256 356-0261

extension 3290, or ask operator for other techs. They have about a half dozen Techs that take calls.

They have been great over the last 8 years when dealing with about 3 different problems, one self-created. Saved lots of $$$$

If no answer leave name and telephone number they will call you back as soon as possible.

There is a solenoid that may be bad. On my Dynasty it is in the front fuse bay. You can turn key the on and check the continuity. if there is none then the solenoid is bad.

Herman