2677way

Blue Sky RV Insurance

We have Blue Sky. We bought it from Lazy Days when we bought our new coach earlier this year. It has a vanishing deductible and some other features I liked. I was told that this company only insures RV's.

ccmsm

I just got a quote and it appears to be almost half of my current Progressive coverage. I am going to verify the coverages are exactly the same.

Progressive definitely lives up to their name. Our annual premium went from $600 to over $1300 in (5) yrs and that was with "no" claims. Went with Blue Sky (2) yrs ago at a yearly premium of just over $500+ with more coverage. It is very advisable to use companies that specialize in RV insurance and to check rates from other companies every couple of years.

I had a quote last year from Blue Sky but got a better rate through Allied Insurance out of Des Moines, IA. Allied is a company that is part of Nationwide Insurance Company. Allied offers a policy specifically for Recreational Vehicles.

I "had" a very good quote from Blue Sky insurance until today. I called to confirm that they were quoting the same coverage as our current Progressive coverage and it appeared that they did. However, the agent said he wished we had gotten together yesterday as they had a price increase as of today July 1. The quote went from $933 to over $1700! I politely said thank you and goodbye and hung up. I could never do business with a company that handles things that way.